Morristown in Brief
Morristown offers a warm, friendly, quaint village setting... less than an hour from the excitement of New York City. The town is rich in history, earning the nickname Military Capital of the American Revolution. It's a socially and ethnically diverse community that boasts a wide range of amenities and great schools.
The Morristown File
- Education. Morristown residents enjoy one of the best public school districts in the state, a unifying social force and source of tremendous pride since 1854.
- Family. Morristown's quaint atmosphere and community-minded population make it a wonderful place to raise a family.
- Culture. Morristown's energized downtown is the perfect setting for dining, entertainment, special events and shopping... and U.S. history abounds.
- Recreation. Morristown has many parks with a variety of facilities, a community pool, and a recreation department focused on providing recreation and leisure activities for residents of all ages.
- Weather. Temperatures in Morristown range from the highs in the 80s in the heat of summers to highs in the 40s during the winter months.
Morristown Fun Fact
The National Trust for Historic Preservation has named Morristown as one of its "Dozen Distinctive Destinations" due to its many historic attractions and museums.
Learn More About Morristown
Executive Director(972) 714-1862
Executive Director Edwin L. Crandell joined IPC in December 1999 and brings with him over 20 years of healthcare experience. Prior to joining IPC, Ed was the director of operations for CORDA Medical Care, Inc. and was responsible for the management and operations of several large cardiology practices in the Western United States. From 1993 to 1998, Ed was vice president of Dallas-based EmCare, Inc., and provided physician recruiting, credentialing, scheduling, billing and contract management services for hospital emergency departments in Arizona, California, Mississippi and throughout Texas. While with Houston-based D. Peterson & Associates, Ed provided marketing and strategic planning consulting to hospitals, physicians, and a local hospital council. Ed was selected to represent 105 hospitals in the Houston area to serve as the 1991 Congressional Fellow in Washington D.C. He served as healthcare legislative assistant to a U.S. Senator with seniority on the Senate Labor and Senate Finance Committees. Ed earned a Bachelor of Science in Community Health Education from Texas A&M University and a Master in Healthcare Administration from the University of Houston-Clear Lake.
Director of Operations(973) 993-9536
Bill has joined IPC as the Director of Operations for the New Jersey region. Bill has an MBA in Hospital Administration from Cornell. He has worked in management and consulting for hospitals, medical groups and businesses. In addition he has started several businesses.
Director of Physician StaffingDirect: 888-560-2258
Walter Mebane, a Director of Physician Staffing, has worked in the physician staffing business for nearly 15 years, including CompHealth and Weatherby Healthcare where he served as managing VP and Senior Consultant during his tenure. Walter has broad experience in sales, management developing client relationships, implementation of successful marketing programs and training.